Welcome to my Beauty Blog!
- Hippie-Chic Head Scarves for Amazing Hairstyles
- The Best Fragrance for Men is..Tom Ford
- The summer lasts more!
- New, Feminine and Sexy Perfums
- 3 Tips for Perfect Foundation
- What Hairstyle suits me?- Instant Hair Makeover
- Mascara Solution for low badget!
- Look Younger Instantly Makeup Tricks
- 6 Beauty Mistakes That Make Us Look Older
- What colour eyeshadow suits me?
- Brown eyes delightful as a chocolate!
- Blue Eyes – Pink Lipstick. Brilliant combination!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Page Hits Number
Monthly Archives: July 2011
We all want to look our best and by “best” we mean the most youthful version of ourselves. There are many ways to slow down the aging process such as wearing sunscreen religiously, eating lots of fruits and veggies, drinking … Continue reading
Do you want to try something new? Are you bored with the same makeup? Then PLAY WITH COLOURS! General guideline for eyeshadow application – OPPOSITES ENHANCE. When choosing a dark contrasting colour, there are many approaches. Here is one. To … Continue reading
I have brown eyes and I used to hate them till the day I went for holidays in Amsterdam. I saw so many Dutch girls and boys with blue eyes that I started to feel lucky having my little cute … Continue reading
I love to see girls who are gifted with blue eyes to use pink lipstick. This is the color that fits them the most and show off their wonderful eye color. If you are lucky to have blue eyes, have … Continue reading
While the gossip in Paris this season was loud and distracting, the beauty looks were soft (for the most part). As befits French sensibility, there was effortless hair, dewy makeup, and lots of very wearable looks. But that’s not to … Continue reading
I’m impressed discovering those products that make the Pores Invisible! They are soft like mousse or balm! Either you apply them before your make up, either alone they make you skin look soft and shinny. They are oil controllers and … Continue reading