Welcome to my Beauty Blog!
- Hippie-Chic Head Scarves for Amazing Hairstyles
- The Best Fragrance for Men is..Tom Ford
- The summer lasts more!
- New, Feminine and Sexy Perfums
- 3 Tips for Perfect Foundation
- What Hairstyle suits me?- Instant Hair Makeover
- Mascara Solution for low badget!
- Look Younger Instantly Makeup Tricks
- 6 Beauty Mistakes That Make Us Look Older
- What colour eyeshadow suits me?
- Brown eyes delightful as a chocolate!
- Blue Eyes – Pink Lipstick. Brilliant combination!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Page Hits Number
Category Archives: Lips
Use concealer to minimize crow’s feet “Crow’s feet are usually darker in color and angle downward. Applying a concealer [to them in an] upward [motion] gives the illusion of younger eyes and minimizes crow’s feet.” Lose the dark lip color … Continue reading
We all want to look our best and by “best” we mean the most youthful version of ourselves. There are many ways to slow down the aging process such as wearing sunscreen religiously, eating lots of fruits and veggies, drinking … Continue reading
I love to see girls who are gifted with blue eyes to use pink lipstick. This is the color that fits them the most and show off their wonderful eye color. If you are lucky to have blue eyes, have … Continue reading
While the gossip in Paris this season was loud and distracting, the beauty looks were soft (for the most part). As befits French sensibility, there was effortless hair, dewy makeup, and lots of very wearable looks. But that’s not to … Continue reading
What a woman should take care of, in order to look classy everyday? Hair: Your hair should look like it’s been brushed and styled. It should not look like you just got out of bed or have been lying around on … Continue reading
It’s called Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss and it’s definitly my addiction. What do you want from your lip gloss? To shine? Ok, let’s be honest! All of them shine, but the most of them feel sticky and annoying. What I want … Continue reading